MSc.(Physics), M.Ed, NET
Email : [email protected]
Phone : +91 9496320522
To choose a challenging career and to keep on adding value to the organization that I serve and represent by constantly upgrading my skills and knowledge.
- Joined St. Thomas College of Teacher Education, Pala on 4th July 2016 as Assistant Professor, Department of Post Graduate Studies in Education.
- A self-motivated person with strong communication, relationship management and problem solving skills. An analytical mind with the ability to think clearly and logically. Proficient in grasping new technical concepts and utilizing them in an effective manner. A proactive learner with a flair for adopting emerging trends & addressing industry requirements to achieve organizational objectives & profitability norms.
- Took Post graduation in Physics and Education Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, Kerala.
- Qualified UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) in Education, December, 2013.
- Part Time Research Scholar at School of Pedagogical Sciences, M.G. University, Kottayam.
Advanced Philosophy of Education, History, Sociology and Political Economy of Education, Environmental Education and Science Education.
M.Ed Syllabus Revision 2018
M.Ed : Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam (6)
More than 15 papers to credit, presented in seminars, published in seminar proceedings, etc.
More than 10 National and International Seminars, Workshops etc.